- We do not and will not resell the address of any subscriber.
- To remove your name from the newsletter list, send an email to: remove@SQLHacks.com, no subject or body is required.
- SQLHacks.com / 911SQLServer.com has links to other Web sites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are entering another Web site for we which have no control nor responsibility.
- Please note that this site has a variety of logs that record certain activities and identifying information about the visitors to this site. In general, the date, the time, the files you requested, and the IP address of your connection to this site are recorded.
- In addition, you may voluntarily disclose additional information about yourself by filling in a form (there are several on the site), posting a message on a message board, or by sending email to one of the email robots running here. The information that you disclose by virtue of filling in a form, posting on a message board, or sending email to one of the robots is considered public information and may be displayed in various ways on the site. If you do not wish to disclose such information about yourself, then DO NOT FILL IN ANY FORMS ON THIS SITE and DO NOT SEND ANY EMAIL TO THE ROBOTS ON THIS SITE. By filling in a form or sending email, you are explicitly granting us permission to disclose the information you are supplying.
- The other information collected here is used solely for security and diagnostic purposes. For example, if attempts to defeat the security measures employed at this site are detected, the source will barred from further access.
- We may be required by law to reveal some or all of the information we collect and we will comply to all requests from the law enforcement agencies.
- We will disclose all information if required to do so by law, court order, as requested by other government or law enforcement authority, or in the good faith belief that disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable including, without limitation, to protect the rights or properties of SQLHacks.com / 911SQLServer.com / db Networks Ltd. or our affiliates or when we have reason to believe that disclosing the information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, whether intentionally or otherwise, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities.